2 Job Offers - Haras de la Pourcaud / Team Benjamin Aillaud FRA - Haras de la Pourcaud is looking for 2 persons who will contribute to the effectiveness of the team willing to perform with the French team at Tryon WEG 2018 and in the future championships
- Stable manager. He/she will be in charge of taking care of horses from the haras during the year. He/she must be a reliable person able to work in a team most of the year but also independently when most of the team is out during competitions. Experience in this function and organizational/logistic skills are required.
- Driving experience is not compulsory.
- Groom. He/she will assist our driver and our current groom of the team in the daily training and caring of our horses and equipments. She/he will travel with the team for the competitions. Driving experience is preferable but not compulsory.
Both must be able to give the highest standard of equine care and show commitment, relationship and equestrian skills.
Ideal candidates would have experience at being involved in stable competing at FEI level.
Overview of the Haras de la Pourcaud
- 24130 Monfaucon, France
- Human team of 6 persons
- Owners : Eric Bouwman & Arjan Hiddingh
- Equine & sport manager : Benjamin Aillaud
- 30 horses including +/- 15 under training program.
Mainly arabo friesans horses
- +/- 15 weeks of competition/year
- Language of the team : english and french
Reaction by sending CV and preferably also motivation letter to : email@example.com