Information of the Organizer...Cancellation of CAI3* et 2* of Lisieux 2018 - France
Dear Drivers, I am very disappointed to confirm the decision taken with the organising committee, FEI officials and french equestrian federation.
Until this morning we prepared everything to welcome you in the greatest way we could, expecting improvement of weather forecast for the coming week.
In the interest of you and your team and in term of horse welfare we can’t maintain the show.
Temperatures around 0°C that we have since few days, frozen footing until midday and the coming weather deterioration make it not realistic to organize the competition.
Morally and financially it has been a very hard decision to take but anyway we had no other possibility.
Continue reading -> LINK